Folder Primary Care Co-Commissioning Committee meetings
NHS Castle Point and Rochford Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) took on delegated commissioning of primary care in April 2015. This means that the CCG is responsible for commissioning General Practice services for the population of Castle Point and Rochford.
As part of this the CCG has a Primary Care Committee which is a sub-committee of the CCG’s Governing Body. In the interests of openness and transparency, the Primary Care Committee will hold its meetings in public. Members of the public are warmly invited to attend.
- 23 May 2018 - Hockley Room, Rayleigh
- 13 June 2018 - Audley Mills, Rayleigh
- 11 July 2018 - Committee Room 3, Civic Centre, Southend Borough Council
- 19 September 2018 - Committee Room 5, Civic Centre, Southend Borough Council
- 14 November 2018 - Committee Room 3, Civic Centre, Southend Borough Council
- 16 January 2019 - Committee Room 5, Civic Centre, Southend Borough Council
- 13 March 2019 - Committee Room 4, Civic Centre, Southend Borough Council
Printed copies of meeting papers will not be available, please download them from this website as required.
The meetings start at 1pm unless otherwise stated.