We are keen to ensure that every part of our health and care system is shaped by those who use local services. In this section you can find out different ways to have your say and influence the development of health services in the future.
We are committed to listening and understanding patient needs, so that we can commission the right services for the people of Castle Point and Rochford. In this section you can find out different ways to have your say and influence the development of health services in the future.
Ways in which you can become involved:
- Let us know whether you or your patients have identified an opportunity for us to develop services. If you have a suggestion, please do contact us and we will look to see if developments can be made.
- Tell us about your experiences of NHS care as a Castle Point and Rochford resident by contacting us
- Come to one of our Governing Body meetings
- Contact us if you have a particular interest in an area of health/care so that we look out for opportunities to involve you in decision making
- Like our page on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter @CPRCCG
- Provide regular feedback through your local Patient Participation Group – ask your GP Practice for more information
- Get involved in local meetings about your health services, keep an eye on our ‘News’ section for more information
- Read our Communications and Engagement strategy
- Read how our partners and stakeholders have rated us in the annual 360° Stakeholder Survey
Our patient group – called the Commissioning Reference Group (CRG) – meets every other month. At these meetings patients and the public can influence decisions about local healthcare, bring any issues, concerns, or good news stories, to the group. The group is made up of a cross section of local residents who represent different groups and provide us with the patients’ view and experiences, giving their input into many of our commissioning decisions. The group is also actively involved in many of our projects and campaigns. The CRG has dedicated GP leadership and consistent input from Healthwatch Essex. For details of our CRG meetings, please click here. While it is a closed group – please do contact us if this is something that you would like to be involved with.
Through our attendance at many public engagement events in Castle Point and Rochford, our aim is to raise awareness of our role as a CCG and build a database of local residents and their specific interests, so that we can build ongoing dialogue with our locality. If you would like your details to be added to our database, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact our Communications team on 01268 464522 or 01268 464594 or email: email@example.com
Visit the Southend Hospital website to find out more about the Maternity Services Liaison Committee (MSLC) and how you can get involved.