If you have any concerns regarding the safety and wellbeing of a child please contact:
- Essex Social Care 0345 603 7627
- NSPCC 0808 800 5000
For adult safeguarding concerns, please contact: Social Care Direct 0345 6037630.
If you believe someone is in immediate danger, dial 999.
The CCG's Accountable Officer and Chief Nurse hold the Governing Body responsibility for ensuring that the CCG has safe systems in place for discharging its responsibility with regards to safeguarding.
The CCG has a range of Designated professionals who are experts in safeguarding to support the local health professionals in their duty to safeguarding.
- Essex Safeguarding Children Board
- Essex Safeguarding Adult Board
- What to do if you think someone is at risk of abuse (Living Well Essex website)
- Children at risk of abuse or neglect (Essex County Council website)